The Benefits… Bunz vs Foils, Caps, Etc…
- Colour Bunz® allow exact placement and application of color.
Frosting/ high lighting caps are inconsistent in placement causing overlapping of color & breakage.
- Colour Bunz® are pain free!
Frosting/high lighting caps are painful because often your scalp is picked or your hair tangles when being pulled through the cap.
- Colour Bunz® safely isolate the hair you want to color, no bleeding.
Comb & brush high lighting methods allow bleeding of color unto surrounding hair causing unwanted brassy color.
- Colour Bunz®allow the color product to develop fully without drying out.
Comb & brush high lighting methods allow the color product to dry out, stopping the color process and causing unwanted brassy color.
- Colour Bunz® is neat & easy.
Comb & brush method is messy…
- Colour Bunz® stay where you put them.
Foils move and slide.
- Colour Bunz® are absorbent, therefore, no oozing
Color can ooze out of foils.
- Colour Bunz® slide out easily, no pulling hair. Pain Free!
Foils fold up, tangle hair and are painful when removed.
- Simply pinch and peek inside Colour Bunz® to see the color processing.
Foils make it hard to check color processing.
- Colour Bunz® are washable & reusable. Save money!
Foils are used once& thrown away.
- Colour Bunz® are practically weightless… comfortable
Foils are heavy…
- Colour Bunz® bring new excitement to the salon and can be used at home!
Foils are old salon tools and are hard to use at home.